Routledge Critical Thinkers
Routledge Critical Thinkers is designed for students who need an accessible introduction to the key figures in contemporary critical thought. The books provide crucial orientation for further study and equip readers to engage with theorists' original texts. The volumes in the Routledge Critical Thinkers series place each key theorist in his or her historical and intellectual context and explain:
- why he or she is important
- what motivated his or her work
- what his or her key ideas are
- who and what influenced the thinker
- who and what the thinker has influenced
- what to read next and why.
Featuring extensively annotated guides to further reading, Routledge Critical Thinkers is the first point of reference for any student wishing to investigate the work of a specific theorist.