Routledge Introductions to Environment: Environment and Society Texts
This series introduces core topics for environmental study and presents unparalleled interdisciplinary perspectives on issues of environmental concern. Focusing on human-environmental interrelationships, these concise, engaging, user-friendly texts respond particularly well to the demands of modular learning. Each text in the series features:
- summaries of key concepts and contextual introductions to each topic
- uniform, attractive, series design
- informative diagrams illustrating key concepts and issues
- annotated reading lists and end of chapter questions
- lively global case-studies boxed throughout the text.