5G and Next-Gen Consumer Banking Services
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after December 23, 2021
The future has been already started. The banking industry needs to adjust, or it will disappear in the next decade. With the help of 5G, the next-generation intelligent ATM-like devices will have highly integrated functions and use technologies such as Artificial Intelligences assisted self-service contactless interface with face recognition and digital signature. The author focuses on new experiences that clients can expect when connected to a 5G network with a 5G device in the list below. By 2022 we hope that 5G will:
• Drive accelerated mBanking growth.
• Power Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality. It is expected that 5G help make Video shopping experiences more widespread and compelling.
• 5G will make it possible for banks to deploy highly personalized customer service experiences.
• Support time-sensitive banking applications, like, e.g., Online stock trading where milliseconds can judge between a win or loose
• Improve security and fraud prevention. By computing and exchanging more data traveling between parties in real-time.
• Enhance mPOS transactions and utilization. 5G holds the potential to accelerate mobile point of sale (MPOS) transaction processing time and improve connectivity.
In order to explore these topics, this book covers:
• Decentralization of the Banks
• Banking without Banks
• 5G will change Bank Industry
• BlockChain adoption by the Banking industry
• Modern Banking Industry
Table of Contents
- 5G and Next-Gen Consumer Banking : Introduction
- Traditional Banking
- 5G Opportunity
- Digital Consumer
- Machine Learning, PaaS and other Future Banking Trends
- BlockChain Bank Architecture
- Banking of Tomorrow
- Insurances Based on the Decentralised Network
- Fintech in time
Krunoslav Ris Ph.D. is a digital futurist who covers current Digital Transformation Business processes. He is an international FinTech Speaker in over ten countries. Kruno is in IT Business for 20 years, and he has worked on more than 400 projects. For the last ten Years, Kruno follows Digital Transformation processes worldwide on several projects across China, South Africa, Indonesia, Germany... As a Head of Direct Channel Development in Zagrebačka Banka, he was directly involved in the Digital Transformation of the most prominent Croatian National Bank. His personal qualities, combined with diverse experience in software development, mentoring, lecturing, software architecting, and strong leadership, give him a versatile perspective on upcoming technologies in the binary digital Age.