There is a growing need for manufacturing optimization all over the world. The immense market of Additive Manufacturing (AM) technologies dictates a need for a book that will provide knowledge of the various aspects of AM for anyone interested in learning about this fast-growing topic.
This book disseminates knowledge of AM amongst scholars at graduate level, post graduate level, doctoral level, as well as industry personnel. The objective is to offer a state-of-the-art book which covers all aspects of AM and incorporates all information regarding trends, historical developments, classifications, materials, tooling, software issues, dynamic design, principles, limitations, and communication interfaces in a one-stop resource.
- Breaks down systematic coverage of various aspects of AM within four distinct sections
- Contains details of various AM techniques based on ASTM guidelines
- Discusses many AM applications with suitable illustrations
- Includes recent trends in the field of AM
- Covers engineering materials utilized as raw materials in AM
- Compares AM techniques with different traditional manufacturing methods