Overviews and Principles of Intervention
- This format is currently out of stock.
This landmark volume focuses on the promotion of healthy adolescent sexuality. Professionals in social service and mental health settings, as well as teachers and other helping professionals, can apply these practical intervention strategies--drawn from research and practical experience--to educate adolescents and to prevent sex-related problems.
Table of Contents
- Adolescent Sexuality: Biosocial Aspects and Intervention Strategies
- Enhancing Adolescents’ Sexual Development and Feeling of Self Worth
- Factors Associated With Sexual Activity in Early Adolescence
- Homosexuality in Adolescence: The Reification of Sexual Personalities
- Therapeutic Responses to Adolescent Psychiatric Patients’ Sexual Expression: Beyond a Restriction/Permission Stance
- A Transactional Framework for Working With Adolescents and Their Sexualities
- Psychosocial Correlates of Sexual Attitudes and Behaviors in Urban Early Adolescent Females: Implications for Intervention
- Rooted in Research: Effective Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention Programs