Mathematical models are used to convert real-life problems using mathematical concepts and language. These models are governed by differential equations whose solutions make it easy to understand real-life problems and can be applied to engineering and science disciplines. This book presents numerical methods for solving various mathematical models.
This book offers real-life applications, includes research problems on numerical treatment, and shows how to develop the numerical methods for solving problems. The book also covers theory and applications in engineering and science.
Engineers, mathematicians, scientists, and researchers working on real-life mathematical problems will find this book useful.
- Stability and Convergence Analysis of Numerical Scheme for the Generalized Fractional Diﬀusion-Reaction Equation.
- Complex wave patterns of the KP-BBM and Generalized KP-BBM equations.
- Abundant computational and numerical solutions of the fractional quantum version of the relativistic energy–momentum relation.
- Applications of conserved schemes for solving ultra-relativistic Euler equations.
- Notorious Boundary Value Problems: Singularly Perturbed Diﬀerential Equations and their Numerical Treatment.
- Review on Non Standard Finite Diﬀerence (NSFD) Schemes for solving linear and non-linear diﬀerential equations.
- Solutions for Nonlinear Fractional Diﬀusion Equations with Reaction Terms.
- Convergence of some high-order iterative methods with applications to differential equations.
- Fractional derivative operator on quarantine and isolation principle for COVID-19.
- Superabundant explicit wave and numerical solutions of the fractional isotropic extension model of the KdV model.
- A Modified Computational Scheme and Convergence Analysis for Fractional Order Hepatitis E Virus Model