This book addresses the topics related to artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, blockchain technology, and machine learning. It brings together researchers, developers, practitioners, and users interested in cybersecurity and forensics. The first objective is to learn and understand the need for and impact of advanced cybersecurity and forensics and its implementation with multiple smart computational technologies. This objective answers why and how cybersecurity and forensics have evolved as one of the most promising and widely-accepted technologies globally and has widely-accepted applications. The second objective is to learn how to use advanced cybersecurity and forensics practices to answer computational problems where confidentiality, integrity, and availability are essential aspects to handle and answer.
This book is structured in such a way so that the field of study is relevant to each reader’s major or interests. It aims to help each reader see the relevance of cybersecurity and forensics to their career or interests. This book intends to encourage researchers to develop novel theories to enrich their scholarly knowledge to achieve sustainable development and foster sustainability. Readers will gain valuable knowledge and insights about smart computing technologies using this exciting book.
• Includes detailed applications of cybersecurity and forensics for real-life problems
• Addresses the challenges and solutions related to implementing cybersecurity in multiple domains of smart computational technologies
• Includes the latest trends and areas of research in cybersecurity and forensics
• Offers both quantitative and qualitative assessments of the topics Includes case studies that will be helpful for the researchers
Prof. Keshav Kaushik is Assistant Professor in the Department of Systemics, School of Computer Science at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, India.
Dr. Shubham Tayal is Assistant Professor at SR University, Warangal, India.
Dr. Akashdeep Bhardwaj is Professor (Cyber Security & Digital Forensics) at the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun, India.
Dr. Manoj Kumar is Assistant Professor (SG) (SoCS) at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, India.
1. Detection of Cross-Site Scripting and Phishing Website Vulnerabilities Using Machine Learning.
J. Charu, S. Sunil, and C. Aarti
2. A Review: Security and Privacy Defensive Techniques for Cyber Security Using Deep Neural Networks (DNNs).
Prachi Chauhan, Hardwari Lal Mandoria, and Alok Negi
3. DNA-Based Cryptosystem for Connected Objects and IoT Security.
Brahim Belhorma, Mounir Bouhedda, Billel Bengherbia, and Omar Benzineb
4. A Role of Digital Evidence: Mobile Forensics Data.
G. Maria Jones, S. Godfrey Winster, and L. Ancy Geoferla
5. Analysis of Kernel Vulnerabilities Using Machine Learning.
Supriya Raheja, Rakesh Garg, and Bhavya Gururani
6. Cyber Threat Exploitation and Growth during COVID-19 Times.
Romil Rawat, Bhagwati Garg, Vinod Mahor, Mukesh Chouhan, Kiran Pachlasiya, and Shrikant Telang
7. An Overview of the Cybersecurity in Smart Cities in the Modern Digital Age.
Reinaldo Padilha França, Ana Carolina Borges Monteiro, Rangel Arthur, and Yuzo Iano
8. The Fundamentals and Potential for Cyber Security of Machine Learning in the Modern World.
Ana Carolina Borges Monteiro, Reinaldo Padilha França, Rangel Arthur, and Yuzo Iano
9. Qualitative and Quantitative Evaluation of Encryption Algorithms.
Rakesh Garg, Supriya Raheja, and Durgesh Pandey
10. Analysis and Investigation of Advanced Malware Forensics.
P. S. Apirajitha, S. Punitha, and Stephan Thompson
11. Network Intrusion Detection System Using Naïve Bayes Classification Technique for Anomaly Detection.
Sam Goundar, Manveer Singh, Rahul Chand, and Akashdeep Bhardwaj
12. Data Security Analysis in Mobile Cloud Computing for Cyber Security.
Sam Goundar and Akashdeep Bhardwaj
13. A Comprehensive Review of Investigations of Suspects of Cyber Crimes.
Joshua Nehinbe Ojo
14. Fault Analysis Techniques in Lightweight Ciphers for IoT Devices.
Priyanka Joshi and Bodhisatwa Mazumdar