Apple Academic Press
309 pages | 124 B/W Illus.
With the rapid growth of wireless communications, this book meets a strong demand for information and new research in the area of antenna, signal processing, and microelectronics engineering. Providing an interdisciplinary platform for discussing innovations, trends, and advances as well as the challenges encountered in this field, Advances in Antenna, Signal Processing, and Microelectronics Engineering brings together leading academicians, scientists, and researchers to share their knowledge and research in the area.
The chapters in this volume address the functional framework in the area of antenna, signal processing, and microelectronics engineering and explore the concepts from the basic to advanced level. The diverse topics include estimation of diversity and muliple-input multiple-output parameters of multiple-element printed inverted F-antenna in the presence of the human body; the design of reversible combinational and sequential circuits using qualitative comparative analysis; the use of carbon-generated materials in new devices that interconnects technologies and nano-antennas in microelectronics; use of deep learning process for introducing the theoretical and practical aspects of cellular neural networks.
1. Estimation of Diversity and MIMO Parameters of Multiple PIFA in the Presence of User’s Body
Hari Shankar Singh
2. Reversible Logic Design Using Quantum Dot Cellular Automata: Challenges and Future Aspects
Rupali Singh and Devendra Kumar Sharma
3. An Introduction to the New Era of Microelectronics Devices and Interconnects
4. Deep Convolutional Neural Network Framework for Classification and Feature Extraction
Shivkaran Ravidas and M. A. Ansari
5. Prospects of MMIC Antennas
Satya Sai Srikant, Saptarshi Gupta, and Atul Kumar Pandey
6. A 3-D Analytic Modeling of Threshold Voltages of FD-SOI MOSFET
Krishna Meel, Ram Gopal, and Deepak Bhatnagar
7. Fuzzy-Based Stratagem for Teleoperation of Robots in an Incoherent Environment
Sriparna Saha, Rimita Lahiri, and Amit Konar
8. Sensor Architecture, Coverage, and Connectivity: A Comprehensive Study
Priyadarshini et al.
9. Smart Antennas for Contemporary Wireless Communication Systems: Concepts, Challenges, and Performance
Garima Srivastava, Neeta Singh, and Sachin Kumar
10. Introduction to Metamaterials
Ragini Sharma, Vandana Niranjan, and Vibhav K Sachan