Advances in Energy Science and Equipment Engineering
Proceedings of the International Conference on Energy Equipment Science and Engineering, (ICEESE 2015), May 30-31, 2015, Guangzhou, China
Advances in Energy Equipment Science and Engineering contains selected papers from the 2015 International Conference on Energy Equipment Science and Engineering (ICEESE 2015, Guangzhou, China, 30-31 May 2015). The topics covered include:
- Advanced design technology
- Energy and chemical engineering
- Energy and environmental engineering
- Energy science and engineering
- Manufacturing systems and automation
- Mechanical engineering
- New materials and advanced materials
Advances in Energy Equipment Science and Engineering will be invaluable to engineers and professionals in Energy Science and Engineering.
Table of Contents
Advanced Design Technology
Energy and Chemical Engineering
Energy and Environmental Engineering
Energy Science and Engineering
Manufacturing Systems and Automation
New Materials and Advanced Materials
- Prof.Shiquan Zhou , was born in Zhuozi, Inner Mongolia in October 1965. He has long been engaged in the research of oil and gas exploit and sustainable development and has got certain initiative achievements. He has published more than 50 papers in various domestic and foreign academic journals, 19 of which are published by core academic journals, 3 of which are indexed by EI. As the project leader, he has undertaken 2 Provincial Social Science Projects, 6 Provincial Educational Department Projects and several other projects. He has also won many related research awards.
- Prof. Aragona Patty is Director of the Research Laboratory in Subterranean and surface Hydraulics at the Portland Community College. She currently leads a research team of the laboratory in the field of waterworks and wastewater treatment and drinking water. Her early research in the fields of hydraulics concerned the energy dissipation in the stilling basins that won great support. During her research, she was the scientific director of several PhD thesis in the field of hydraulics.
- Prof.Shiming Chen, is mainly engaged in steel and concrete composite structure, steel fiber concrete structure, the structure of the seismic appraisal and strengthening of engineering structure, the basic theory and application research. He hosted and participated the research project of the National Natural Science Foundation, Shanghai Municipal Science and Technology Commission, natural science foundation, foundation of the State Education Commission and the Shanghai Municipal Construction Committee of Youth Science Fund. He has been awarded the three prize of scientific fund of State Education Committee, two prize of Shanghai scientific and technological progress and the colleges and universities in Shanghai city outstanding young teacher title. And he compiled the "Seismic Design of Reinforced Concrete and Masonry Structure", edited in chief of the Shanghai municipal local standards recommended "Dramix" steel fiber concrete construction of ground engineering technology. More than 100 papers have been published at home and abroad, which nearly 40 papers included in SCI.