This book was first published in 1932.
Table of Contents
1. English agriculture during the Napoleonic Wars, 1793-1815
2. The Corn Law of 1815
3. Agricultural Distress, 1815-16
4. Partial Recovery and Further Distress, 1817-22
5. Depression and Recovery, 1822-52
6. Summary and Conclusions
About the Series
Routledge Library Editions: Economic History reprints some of the most important works on economic history published in the last century.
For further information on this collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BISAC Subject Codes/Headings:
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Economic History
- REFERENCE / General