Applied Soft Computing and Embedded System Applications in Solar Energy
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after May 27, 2021
This book deals with energy systems and soft-computing methods from a wide range of approaches and application perspectives. The authors examine how embedded system applications can deal with the smart monitoring and controlling of stand-alone and grid connected solar PV systems for increased efficiency. Growth in the area of artificial intelligence with embedded system applications has led to a new era in computing, impacting almost all science and engineering fields. Soft-computing methods implemented to energy-related problems regularly face data-driven tasks such as problems of optimization, classification, clustering or prediction. The authors offer real time implementation of soft computing and embedded system in the area of solar energy to address the issues with micro grid and smart grid projects (both renewable and non-renewable generation), energy management and power regulation. They also discuss and examine alternative solutions for energy capacity assessment, energy efficiency systems design, as well as other specific smart grid energy system applications. The book is intended for students, professionals, and researchers in electrical and computer engineering fields, working on renewable energy resources, micro grids, and smart grid projects.
Table of Contents
1. MPPT control of PV power plants.
Shailendra Rajput, Moshe Averbukh
2. Relay coordination optimization for solar PV integrated Grid using the Water cycle optimization algorithm.
Manjaree Pandit, Aayush Shrivastava, Devender Saini
3. Experimental Investigation of Performance of PV Array Topologies under Simulated PSCs.
Karni Pratap Palawat, Vinod Kumar Yadav, R. L. Meena, Santosh Ghosh
4. Artificial Intelligence in PV system.
5. Thermodynamic approaches and techniques for solar energy conversion.
Ankit Dasgotra, Vishal Kumar Singh, Sunil Kumar Tiwari, Raj Kumar Mishra
6. Memristive Behavior: Tool for Fault Detection and Repairing Dye Solar Cells.
Manish Bilgaye, Adesh Kumar
7. Development of IoT based data acquisition system for real-time monitoring of solar PV system.
Reetu Naudiyal, Sandeep Rawat, Safia A. Kazmi, Rupendra Kumar Pachauri
8. Marine Photovoltaics – An IoT integrated approach to enhance efficiency.
R Raajiv Menon, R Vijaya Kumar, Jitendra Kumar Pandey
9. Deep Learning Approach towards Solar Energy Forecast.
Anitya Kumar Gupta, Vikas Pandey, Akhilesh Sharma, Safia A. Kazmi
10. The imperative role of solar power assistance for embedded based climatic parameters measurement systems.
Safia A. Kazmi, Ankur Kumar Gupta, Nafees Uddin, Yogesh K. Chauhan,
11. IoT with Automation Clustering to Detect Power losses with Energy Consumption and survey of defense machinery against attacks
Arun Kumar Singh, Vikas Pandey
Dr. Rupendra Kumar Pachauri is Assistant Professor- Selection Grade in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun, India.
Dr. Jitendra Kumar Pandey is Professor & Head R&D in the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun, India.
Mr. Abhishek Sharma is working as a research scientist in research and development department (UPES, India).
Dr. Om Prakash Nautiyal is working as a ‘Scientist’ in Uttarakhand Science Education & Research Centre (USERC), Department of Information and Science Technology, Govt. of Uttarakhand, Dehradun, India.
Prof. Mangey Ram is working as a Research Professor at Graphic Era Deemed to be University, Dehradun, India.