Chapman and Hall/CRC
392 pages | 135 B/W Illus.
Artificial Intelligence for Autonomous Networks introduces the autonomous network by juxtaposing two unique technologies and communities: Networking and AI. The book reviews the technologies behind AI and software-defined network/network function virtualization, highlighting the exciting opportunities to integrate those two worlds.
Outlining the new frontiers for autonomous networks, this book highlights their impact and benefits to consumers and enterprise customers. It also explores the potential of the autonomous network for transforming network operation, cyber security, enterprise services, 5G and IoT, infrastructure monitoring and traffic optimization, and finally, customer experience and care.
With contributions from leading experts, this book will provide an invaluable resource for network engineers, software engineers, artificial intelligence, and machine learning researchers.
1. The Role of Artificial Intelligence for Network Automation & Security
2. Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence
3. The Shift to a Software Defined Network
Paul Bartoli, Brian Freeman
4. Blockchain and Cryptography for Secure Information Sharing
Matt Dugan, Wiley Wilkins
5. Building the Autonomous Networks of the Future
Stephen Terrill, Mattias Lidström
6. Role of Open Source, Standards and Public Clouds in Autonomous Networks
David Ward, Chris Metz
7. Machine-learning, Containers, Cloud-natives and Micro-services
Eyal Felstaine, Ofer Hermoni
8. Artificial Intelligence Software and Hardware Platforms
Rajesh Gadiyar, Tong Zhang, Ananth Sankaranarayanan
9. Artificial Intelligence for Network Operation
Jennifer Yates , Zihui Ge
10. Artificial Intelligence for Cyber Security
Anestis Karasaridis, Brian Rexroad, Pat Velardo
11. Artificial Intelligence for Enterprise Networks
Sandeep Gupta, Kathleen Meier-Hellstern and Michael Satterlee
12. Artificial Intelligence for 5G+, Edge Compute and IoT
Rittwik Jana, Mark Austin, Wenjie Zhao
13. Artificial Intelligence for Infrastructure Monitoring and Traffic Optimization
Laurie Bigler, Vijay Gopalakrishnan
14. Artificial Intelligence for Customer Experience and Care
Jason Hunt, Sunil Dube
15. New Artificial Intelligence Frontiers for Autonomous Networks
Anit Lohtia, Chris Rice