AutoCAD 2022 Instructor
- This format cannot be shipped to your selected country.
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after June 21, 2021
This book is your AutoCAD 2022 Instructor. The objective of this book is to provide you with extensive knowledge of AutoCAD, whether you are taking an instructor-led course or learning on your own.
AutoCAD 2022 Instructor maintains the pedagogy and in-depth coverage that have always been the hallmark of the Leach texts. As the top-selling university textbook for more than a decade, the AutoCAD Instructor series continues to deliver broad coverage of AutoCAD in a structured, easy-to-comprehend manner.
AutoCAD 2022 Instructor is command-oriented, just like AutoCAD. Chapters are structured around related commands, similar to the organization of AutoCAD’s menu system.
The sequence of chapters starts with fundamental drawing commands and skills and then progresses to more elaborate procedures and specialized applications. The writing style introduces small pieces of information explained in simple form, and then builds on that knowledge to deliver more complex drawing strategies, requiring a synthesis of earlier concepts. Over 2000 figures illustrate the commands, features, and ideas.
AutoCAD 2022 Instructor is an ideal reference guide, unlike tutorial-oriented books where specific information is hard to relocate. Because these chapters focus on related commands, and complete coverage for each command is given in one place, the commands, procedures, and applications are easy to reference. Tabbed pages help locate tables, lists, appendices, and the comprehensive index.
What makes this book unique?
- In depth coverage of AutoCAD 2022 commands and features
- Command Tables indicate where to locate and how to start each command
- TIP markers in the margin provide important tips, notes, reminders, short-cuts and identify what's new
- Complete chapter exercises with many multi-chapter "REUSE" problems
- Well suited for a two or three course sequence.
Table of Contents
1. Getting Started
2. Working with Files
3. Draw Command Concepts
4. Selection Sets
5. Helpful Commands
6. Basic Drawing Setup
7. Object Snap and Object Snap Tracking
8. Draw Commands I
9. Modify Commands I
10. Viewing Commands
11. Layers and Object Properties
12. Advanced Drawing Setup
13. Layouts and Viewports
14. Printing and Plotting
15. Draw Commands II
16. Modify Commands II
17. Inquiry Commands
18. Text and Tables
19. Grip Editing
20. Advanced Selection Sets
21. Blocks, DesignCenter, and Tool Palettes
22. Block Attributes and Data Links
23. Internet Tools and Collaboration
24. Multiview Drawing
25. Pictorial Drawings
26. Section Views
27. Auxiliary Views
29. Dimension Styles and Variables
31. Object Linking and Embedding (OLE)
32. Advanced Layouts, Annotative Objects, and Plotting
33. 3D Basics, Navigation, and Visual Styles
34. User Coordinate Systems
35. Solid Model Construction
36. Solid Model Editing
37. Creating 2D Drawings from 3D Models
Chapter Exercise Index
James A. Leach, Shawna Lockhart