Autodesk Inventor 2019 and Engineering Graphics
- This format cannot be shipped to your selected country.
Prices & shipping based on shipping country
Autodesk Inventor 2019 and Engineering Graphics: An Integrated Approach will teach you the principles of engineering graphics while instructing you on how to use the powerful 3D modeling capabilities of Autodesk Inventor 2019. Using step by step tutorials, this text will teach you how to create and read engineering drawings while becoming proficient at using the most common features of Autodesk Inventor. By the end of the book you will be fully prepared to take and pass the Autodesk Inventor Certified User Exam.
This text is intended to be used as a training guide for students and professionals. The chapters in this text proceed in a pedagogical fashion to guide you from constructing basic shapes to making complete sets of engineering drawings. This text takes a hands-on, exercise-intensive approach to all the important concepts of Engineering Graphics, as well as in-depth discussions of parametric feature-based CAD techniques.
Table of Contents
2. Parametric Modeling Fundamentals
3. Constructive Solid Geometry Concepts
4. Geometric Constructions
5. Model History Tree
6. Geometric Construction Tools
7. Orthographic Projection and Multiview Constructions
8. Dimensioning and Notes
9. Tolerancing and Fits
10. Pictorials and Sketching
11. Auxiliary Views and Reference Geometry
12. Section Views and Symmetrical Features in Designs
13. Threads and Fasteners
14. Assembly Modeling and Working Drawings
15. Introduction to Stress Analysis