Autodesk Revit 2017 Architecture Certification Exam Study Guide (Including unique access code)
- This format cannot be shipped to your selected country.
- This format is currently out of stock.
Autodesk Revit 2017 Architecture Certification Exam Study Guide is geared toward users who have been using Autodesk Revit for at least six months and are ready to pursue their Autodesk Revit certification. This fast-paced book prepares users for the certification exams quickly, with easy to follow instructions, covering everything from masses to views to documentation. Autodesk offers two levels of certification exam: the Autodesk Certified User exam and the Autodesk Certified Professional exam, and this book covers both exams using step-by-step instructions.
Table of Contents
1. Building Information Modeling and Revit Basics
2. The Basics of Building a Model
3. Component Families
4. View Properties
5. Dimensions and Constraints
6. Developing the Building Model
7. Detailing and Drafting
8. Construction Documentation
9. Presenting the Building Model