The Belt and Road & International Production Capacity Cooperation: Country-by-Country Guide provides research reports on international production capacity and equipment manufacturing cooperation of major countries, providing a better understanding on the destination country’s information and its market trend, facilitating decision-making for both domestic and foreign investors.
Part 1: Rapidly Promote International Capacity Cooperation with a Focus on Neighboring Countries
1. Southeast Asian Countries: "Deepening Cooperation and Sharing the Fruits of Development"
2. Central Asian Countries: "Complementary Advantages and a Focus on Greenness, Cutting Edge, and Local Needs"
3. South Asian Countries: Building an Economic Corridor
4. Northeast Asian Countries: Strengthening Capacity Cooperation in the Fourth Party Market
5. Other Countries: Building China–Mongolia–Russia Economic Corridor
Part 2: Africa, Central and Eastern Europe, and the Middle East: the Vast West Wing
6. African Countries: Speed up Development with Transportation Networks and Industrialization
7. Central and Eastern European Countries: Innovation-Driven Development under the "1 + 6" Cooperation Framework
8. The "1 + 2 + 3" Pattern Promotes Practical Cooperation Between China and Middle Eastern Countries
Part 3: Latin America: Fast Expansion of the East Wing with a 3×3 Model
9.Latin American Countries Build a Community with a Shared Future for China-Latin America Cooperation