BRI and International Cooperation in Industrial Capacity: Country Cooperation Guide provides research reports on international production capacity and equipment-manufacturing cooperation of major countries, offering a better understanding of the destination country’s information and its market trend, facilitating decision-making for both domestic and foreign investors.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Rapidly Promote International Capacity Cooperation with a Focus on Neighboring Countries
1. Southeast Asian Countries: "Deepening Cooperation and Sharing the Fruits of Development"
2. Central Asian Countries: "Complementary Advantages and a Focus on Greenness, Cutting Edge, and Local Needs"
3. South Asian Countries: Building an Economic Corridor
4. Northeast Asian Countries: Strengthening Capacity Cooperation in the Fourth Party Market
5. Other Countries: Building China–Mongolia–Russia Economic Corridor
Part 2: Africa, Central and Eastern Europe, and the Middle East: the Vast West Wing
6. African Countries: Speed up Development with Transportation Networks and Industrialization
7. Central and Eastern European Countries: Innovation-Driven Development under the "1 + 6" Cooperation Framework
8. The "1 + 2 + 3" Pattern Promotes Practical Cooperation Between China and Middle Eastern Countries
Part 3: Latin America: Fast Expansion of the East Wing with a 3×3 Model
9. Latin American Countries Build a Community with a Shared Future for China-Latin America Cooperation
Editor-in-chief: Xu Shaoshi
Deputy Editor-in-chief: He Lifeng, Ning Jizhe, Wang Xiaotao
Written by: Jing Chaoyang, Ao Wanzhong, Hu Qiaoye and others