• Provides remediation for students who are rusty in their basic computational skills.
• Helps break the cycle of failure leading to loss of self-confidence, which leads to more failure.
• Students study six clusters of computational skills necessary for success in statistics.
• With computational skills mastered, students can concentrate on more important course objectives.
• Humorous cartoons interspersed throughout the book help alleviate statistics anxiety.
Table of Contents
Pretest on Sections A Through F
Section A: Order of Operations
Exercise for Section A
Section B: Squares and Square Roots
Exercise for Section B
Section C: Negatives
Exercise for Section C
Section D: Decimals and Rounding
Exercise for Section D
Section E: Fractions
Exercise for Section E
Section F: Percentages
Exercise for Section F
Practice Posttest on Sections A Through F
Posttest on Sections A Through F
Answers to the Pretest
Answers to the Practice Posttest