First published in 1982: The book attempts to explain transport processes for radiolabelled tracers.
1. Biological Transport: An Historical View
L. G. Colombetti
2. Solute Translocations: An Overview of Biological Transport
Howard S. Tager
3. Dynamic Aspects of Cell Membrane Structure
Fedor Medzihradsky and Edward I. Cullen
4. Transmembrane Transport as a Rate-Limiting Phenomenon in the Distribution of Pharmacological Agents
5. Membrane Transport
6. Thermodynamic Aspects of Radiotracer Flow
David C. Dawson
7. Kinetics of Blood to Cell Uptake of Radiotracers
James B. Bassingthwwaighte and Bernd Winkler
8. Effect of Solute Structure on Transport of radiotracers
9. Effect of Transport on Distribution of Radioions and Radiometabolites
10. Transport of Protein-Bound Radiotraces into Tissues
William M. Pardridge
11. Transport of Radiolabeled Enzymes
R.M. Babin and Paul Blanquet
12. Transport of Radiolabeled Antibodies
Robert E. Belibeau
13. Clinical Consideration in Radiotracer Biodistribution Studies
14. In Vitro Techniques to Study the Transport of Radiotracers
Marco Salvatore et al.
Are there elusive titles that you need and have been trying to source for years but thought that you would never be able to find?
Well this may be the end of your quest – here is a fantastic opportunity for you to discover past brilliance and purchase previously out of print and unavailable titles by some of the world’s most eminent academic scholars.
Drawing from over 100 years of innovative, cutting-edge publishing, Routledge Revivals is an exciting programme whereby key titles from the distinguished and extensive backlist of the many acclaimed imprints associated with Routledge will be re-issued.
The programme draws upon the illustrious backlists of Kegan Paul, Trench & Trubner, Routledge & Kegan Paul, Methuen, Allen & Unwin and Routledge itself.
Routledge Revivals spans the whole of the Humanities and Social Sciences, and includes works by some of the world’s greatest thinkers including Emile Durkheim, Max Weber, Simone Weil, Martin Buber, Karl Jaspers and Max Beloff.
If you are interested in Revivals in the Behavioral Sciences, please visit https://www.routledge.com/series/PSYREVIVALS