There is a misconception of some business leaders that BI is for those large, multinational, resource intensive enterprises, however, this is not the case. Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) have an excellent opportunity to harness their natural agility to compete and to do this they should look to business analytics. This book presents a process model that can be adapted by organizations looking to acquire agility through analytics. It describes the steps of this model and provides real world examples. It provides researchers, practitioners and students with a thorough understanding of implementing strategic business analytics.
2. Barriers and Strategies for Enterprise ICT Adoption in SMEs.
3. Overview of Agile Process Model for Strategic BI.
4. Information Maturity Assessment.
5. Exemplary Case Studies of Strategic BI.
6. Data Quality Management and Data Governance.
7. Developing a Roadmap for Strategic Business Intelligence.