An Evaluation of Performance and Potential
- This product is currently out of stock.
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation presents data which has sparked further, investigative research into and evaluation of CPR. The findings of such research has resulted in the optimum benefits of the CPR techniques and training of today.
Table of Contents
Contents Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation: An Evaluation of Performance and Potential
- Fertile Ground
- Elisha’s Child: Themes in the History of CPR
- Reviewing Cardiac Defibrillation
- Does It Pay to Train Citizens in CPR?
- The Bystander Issue: Who Will Help in Cardiac Arrest?
- CPR: Who Should Be Trained?
- Initial and Long Term Competency of Citizens Trained in CPR
- Options for Ensuring Rapid Initiation of CPR
- Reference Notes Included