‘Focused content, layout and price - Routledge competes and wins in relation to all of these factors’ - Craig Lind, University of Sussex, UK
‘The best value and best format books on the market.’ - Ed Bates, Southampton University, UK
Routledge Student Statutes present all the legislation students need in one easy-to-use volume. Developed in response to feedback from lecturers and students, this book offers a fully up-to-date, comprehensive, and clearly presented collection of legislation - ideal for LLB and GDL course and exam use.
Routledge Student Statutes are:
• Exam Friendly: un-annotated and conforming to exam regulations
• Tailored to fit your course: 80% of lecturers we surveyed agree that Routledge Student Statutes match their course and cover the relevant legislation
• Trustworthy: Routledge Student Statutes are compiled by subject experts, updated annually and have been developed to meet student needs through extensive market research
• Easy to use: a clear text design, comprehensive table of contents, multiple indexes and highlighted amendments to the law make these books the most student-friendly Statutes on the market Competitively Priced: Routledge Student Statutes offer content and usability rated as good or better than our major competitor, but at a more competitive price
• Supported by a Companion Website: presenting scenario questions for interpreting Statutes, annotated web links, and multiple-choice questions, these resources are designed to help students to be confident and prepared.
Table of Contents
Partnership Act 1890. Limited Partnerships Act 1907. Theft Act 1968. Companies Act 1985. Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986. Insolvency Act 1986. Criminal Justice Act 1993. Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2000. Council Regulation (EC) No 2157/2001 of 8 October 2001 on the Statute for a European company (SE). The Insolvency Act 1986, Section 72A (Appointed Date) Order 2003 (SI 2003/2095). The Insolvency Act 1986 (Prescribed Part) Order 2003 (SI 2003/2097). Companies Act 2006. Fraud Act 2006. Bankruptcy and Diligence etc. (Scotland) Act 2007. The Companies (Disclosure of Auditor Remuneration and Liability Limitation Agreements) Regulations 2008 (SI 2008/489). The Companies (Model Articles) Regulations 2008 (SI 2008/3229). The Takeover Code (The Takeover Panel, March 2009). The UK Corporate Governance Code (Financial Reporting Council, June 2010). The Bribery Act 2010. United Kingdom Listing Authority Listing Rules (LR). United Kingdom Listing Authority Disclosure Rules and Transparency Rules (DTR). Financial Services Authority Senior Management Arrangements, Systems and Controls Sourcebook (SYSC) (The FSA Remuneration Code).
Dr Marc Moore is a Lecturer in the Faculty of Laws, University College London.
Please visit our companion website for additional support materials.