Apple Academic Press
350 pages | 17 Color Illus. | 73 B/W Illus.
Composite Materials for Industry, Electronics, and the Environment: Research and Applications focuses on different aspects of composite systems that are associated with research and development, helping to bridge the gap between classical analysis and modern, real-life applications. The book provides practical insights into many areas of composite materials. The chapters look at the experimental and theoretical aspects of composite materials, regarding preparation, processing, design, properties, and practical implications. It also presents recent advancements, research, and development prospects of advanced composite materials that provide new solutions for advanced technologies.
The volume takes a unique approach by presenting specific materials, then progresses into discussions of how novel materials and processes are integrated into today’s functioning manufacturing industry.
The chapters provide the experimental and theoretical aspects regarding the preparation, processing, designing, properties, and practical implications. The book also discusses recent advancements, research, and development prospects of advanced composite materials that provide new solutions for advanced technologies.
Part 1: Advanced Composites Systems
1. Graphene-Based Fibers and Their Application in Advance System
Raghvendra Kumar Mishra
2. Epoxy Composites Filled with Gypsum (Alabaster G-5): A Possible Way to Strengthen, Stabilize, and Structure
D. L. Starokadomsky and A. A. Ishenko
3. Structure and Properties of Polymer Composites Based on Statistical Ethylene-Propylene Copolymer and Mineral Fillers
N. T. Kahramanov et al.
4. Mechanical and Vibrational Analysis of Microtubule Using Molecular Dynamic Simulations
M. Ghamami, M. H. Jafarabadi, and H. Nahvi
5. Statically Dissipating and Luminescent Zinc Oxide/Linear Low-Density Polyethylene Composites
Filiz Özmıhçı Ömürlü and Devrim Balköse
Part 2: Electronic and Ionic Composites
6. Materials for Organic Transistor Applications
Andreea Irina Barzic and Razvan Florin Barzic
7. Organic Electronics: For a Better Tomorrow
Ajith James Jose et al.
8. Basic Principle of Fluorescence and Design of Sensors for Ions
Ashish Kumar and Swapan Dey
9. Superconductivity and Quantum Computing Via Magnetic Molecules
Francisco Torrens and Gloria Castellano
Part 3: Prospects and Challenges of Composites
10. Novel Separation Processes, Water Science, and Composite Membranes: A Far-Reaching Review and a Vision for the Future
11. Genetic Algorithm, Fluidization Engineering, and the Futuristic Vision of Composites and Chemical Engineering
12. Computational Fluid Dynamics Techniques and Its Applications in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering and the Vast Domain of Composite Science
13. Evolutionary Computation, Multiobjective Optimization, Simulated Annealing and Composites, and Polymer Science: A Short and Far-Reaching Review
Part 4: Biobased Composites
14. Passive Aerated Composting of Leaves and Pre-Digested Office Papers
A. Y. Zahrim et al.
15. Taking into Account the Features of the Within-Field Variability of Soil Fertility in Precision Agrotechnologies
Rafail A. Afanas'ev, Genrietta E. Merzlaya, and Michail O. Smirnov
16. Chemistry of Medicinal Plants, Foods and Natural Products and Their Composites
Laura María Solis-Salas et al.