This new volume focuses on different aspects of composite systems that are associated with research and development, helping to bridge the gap between classical analysis and modern real-life applications. The chapters look at the experimental and theoretical aspects of composite materials, regarding preparation, processing, design, properties, and practical implications. It also presents recent advancements, research, and development prospects of advanced composite materials that provide new solutions for advanced technologies.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Advanced Composites Systems
1. Graphene-Based Fibers and Their Application in Advance System
Raghvendra Kumar Mishra
2. Epoxy Composites Filled with Gypsum (Alabaster G-5): A Possible Way to Strengthen, Stabilize, and Structure
D. L. Starokadomsky and A. A. Ishenko
3. Structure and Properties of Polymer Composites Based on Statistical Ethylene-Propylene Copolymer and Mineral Fillers
N. T. Kahramanov et al.
4. Mechanical and Vibrational Analysis of Microtubule Using Molecular Dynamic Simulations
M. Ghamami, M. H. Jafarabadi, and H. Nahvi
5. Statically Dissipating and Luminescent Zinc Oxide/Linear Low-Density Polyethylene Composites
Filiz Özmıhçı Ömürlü and Devrim Balköse
Part 2: Electronic and Ionic Composites
6. Materials for Organic Transistor Applications
Andreea Irina Barzic and Razvan Florin Barzic
7. Organic Electronics: For a Better Tomorrow
Ajith James Jose et al.
8. Basic Principle of Fluorescence and Design of Sensors for Ions
Ashish Kumar and Swapan Dey
9. Superconductivity and Quantum Computing Via Magnetic Molecules
Francisco Torrens and Gloria Castellano
Part 3: Prospects and Challenges of Composites
10. Novel Separation Processes, Water Science, and Composite Membranes: A Far-Reaching Review and a Vision for the Future
11. Genetic Algorithm, Fluidization Engineering, and the Futuristic Vision of Composites and Chemical Engineering
12. Computational Fluid Dynamics Techniques and Its Applications in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering and the Vast Domain of Composite Science
13. Evolutionary Computation, Multiobjective Optimization, Simulated Annealing and Composites, and Polymer Science: A Short and Far-Reaching Review
Part 4: Biobased Composites
14. Passive Aerated Composting of Leaves and Pre-Digested Office Papers
A. Y. Zahrim et al.
15. Taking into Account the Features of the Within-Field Variability of Soil Fertility in Precision Agrotechnologies
Rafail A. Afanas'ev, Genrietta E. Merzlaya, and Michail O. Smirnov
16. Chemistry of Medicinal Plants, Foods and Natural Products and Their Composites
Laura María Solis-Salas et al.
Omari V. Mukbaniani, DSc, is Professor and Chair of the Macromolecular Chemistry Department of Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Georgia. He is also the Director of the Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry at Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University. He is a member of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Georgia and a member of advisory and editorial boards of the Journal Proceedings of Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (Chemical Series) and contributing editor of the journals Polymer News, Polymers Research Journal, and Chemistry and Chemical Technology.
Devrim Balköse, PhD, is retired as Head of the Chemical Engineering Department at Izmir Institute of Technology, Izmir, Turkey. She was an Associate Professor in macromolecular chemistry and Professor in process and reactor engineering. She also worked as research assistant, assistant professor, associate professor, and professor between 1970 and 2000 at Ege University. Her research interests are in polymer reaction engineering, polymer foams and films, adsorbent development, and moisture sorption.
Heru Susanto, PhD, is currently Head of the Information Department and researcher at the Indonesian Institute of Sciences, Computational Science & IT Governance Research Group. He is also an Honorary Professor and Visiting Scholar at the Department of Information Management, College of Management, Tunghai University, Taichung, Taiwan. Dr. Susanto has worked as an IT professional in several roles, including Web Division Head of IT Strategic Management at Indomobil Group Corporation and Prince Muqrin Chair for Information Security Technologies at King Saud University.
A. K. Haghi, PhD, is the author and editor of 165 books, as well as 1000 published papers in various journals and conference proceedings. Dr. Haghi has received several grants, consulted for a number of major corporations, and is a frequent speaker to national and international audiences. Since 1983, he served as professor at several universities. He is the former Editor-in- Chief of the International Journal of Chemoinformatics and Chemical Engineering and Polymers Research Journal. He is also a member of the Canadian Research and Development Center of Sciences and Cultures (CRDCSC), Montreal, Quebec, Canada.