The text comprehensively discusses computational models including artificial neural networks, agent-based models, and decision field theory for reliability engineering. It will serve as an ideal reference text for graduate students and academic researchers in the fields of industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, computer engineering, and materials science.
- Discusses the development of sustainable materials using metaheuristic approaches.
- Covers computational models such as agent-based models, ontology, and decision field theory for reliability engineering.
- Presents swarm intelligence methods such as ant colony optimization, particle swarm optimization, and grey wolf optimization for solving the manufacturing process.
- Include case studies for industrial optimizations.
- Explores the use of computational optimization for reliability and maintainability theory.
The text covers swarm intelligence techniques including ant colony optimization, particle swarm optimization, cuckoo search, and genetic algorithms for solving complex industrial problems of the manufacturing industry as well as predicting reliability, maintainability, and availability of several industrial components.
Introduction to Computational Intelligence for sustainable materials
Rohit Mittal, Vibhakar Pathak and Amit Mithal
Artificial Intelligence and IoT assisted sustainable manufacturing for industry 4.0
Mahin Anup, Gaurav Srivastava, Akruti Sinha, Devika Sapra and Deepak Sinwar
Image Analysis Approaches for the Fault Detection to the Quality Assurance in Manufacturing Industries
Vijayakumar Ponnusamy and Dilliraj Ekambaram
Manufacturing Data Performance Prediction and Optimization
Joshi A, Dahlia Sam, Sendilvelan S, Jayanthi K, Kanya N and Ethiraj N
Data-Driven Optimization on the Workability and Strength Properties of M-30 Grade Concrete using MOORA
A. Anandraj, S. Vijayabaskaran and P.V. Rajesh
Green Energy Harvesting using High Entropy Thermoelectric Alloys
Arun Raphel, Vivekanandhan. P, Kumaran.S
Augmented and Virtual Reality Incorporation in the Manufacturing
Kiruthiga Devi M, Kanya N, Ethiraj N and Sendilvelan S
Modeling and Optimization of Process Parameter for Fatigue Strength Improvement by Selective Laser Melting of AlSi10Mg
Mudda Nirish and R Rajendra
Role of Artificial Intelligence in Apparel Industry in the context of Industry 4.0 and Industry 5.0
Tulasi B and Sudhir Karanam
Swarm Intelligence-based Automotive Manufacturing
Hiranmoy Samanta and Kamal Golui