Published in 1994: The Editors have outlines many advances in the field of uterine physiology in hopes of furthering the science.
1. Ion Channels and the Control of Uterine Contractility
2. Control of Uterine Contractility: Human Tissue
Roger C. Young
3. Role of Cell-to-Cell Coupling in Control of Myometrial Contractility and Labor
R. E. Garfield
4. Diverse Receptors and G Protreins Control the Generation of cAmp, Inositol Phosphates, and Tension in the Myometrium
Simone Harbon et al.
5. Modification of Ca2+ Regulatory Systems
B. M Sanborn et al.
6. Mechanisms of Ca2+ Transport in Myometrium
S. A. Kosterin et al.
7. Molecular Biology of Calcium Pumps in Myometrium
Joanne O’ Reilly and Ashok Grover
8. Ca2+ Modulation System of Myometrial Contraction During Gestation
9. Role of Steroids in the Onset of Labor
Guy Germain, Marie-Josephe Leroy, and Michelle Breuiller-Fouche
10. Steroid Hormone Receptors Involved in Reproduction: Mechanism of Action
Paul Robert and Etienne-Emile Baulieu
11. The Roles and Regulation of Prostaglandins Within the Uterus
Murray D. Mitchell et al.
12 Role of Growth Factors and Cytokines in the Control of Uterine Contractility
13. Immune Control of Pregnancy
Gerard Chouat et al.
14. Immune Control of Myometrial Contractility: Role of Mast Cells
Thomas N. Tabb
15 Neural Input to the Uterus and Influence
R. E. Papka and R. L. Shew
16. Pharmacological Strategies for Uterine Relaxation
Michael Hollingsworth et al.
Are there elusive titles that you need and have been trying to source for years but thought that you would never be able to find?
Well this may be the end of your quest – here is a fantastic opportunity for you to discover past brilliance and purchase previously out of print and unavailable titles by some of the world’s most eminent academic scholars.
Drawing from over 100 years of innovative, cutting-edge publishing, Routledge Revivals is an exciting programme whereby key titles from the distinguished and extensive backlist of the many acclaimed imprints associated with Routledge will be re-issued.
The programme draws upon the illustrious backlists of Kegan Paul, Trench & Trubner, Routledge & Kegan Paul, Methuen, Allen & Unwin and Routledge itself.
Routledge Revivals spans the whole of the Humanities and Social Sciences, and includes works by some of the world’s greatest thinkers including Emile Durkheim, Max Weber, Simone Weil, Martin Buber, Karl Jaspers and Max Beloff.
If you are interested in Revivals in the Behavioral Sciences, please visit https://www.routledge.com/series/PSYREVIVALS