Controlled Drug Delivery
Volume 1 Basic Concepts
Published in 1983: Volume 1 deals with basic pharmacological aspects of controlled drug delivery, transport of small molecules through polymers, biodegradation of polymers with or without enzymatic involvement, and drug carriers.
Table of Contents
1. Pharmacological Basis of Controlled Drug Delivery
S. D. Bruck
2. Transport of Small Molecules in Polymers
3. Biodegradation of Polymers
C. G. Pitt and A. Schindler
4. Enzymatically Degradable Bonds in Synthetic Polymers
Jindrich Kopecek and Pavla Rejmanova
5. Molecular Encapsulation of Drugs by Cyclodextrins and Congeners
Josef Pitha, Lajos Szente, and Jozsef Szejtli
Dr Stephen D. Bruck, Ph.D., is President of Medi-Tech., and Scientific Director of Stephen D. Bruck Associates.