Corporate Social Responsibility and Marketing Ethics
The Effects of Value-Based Marketing on Consumer Behaviour
- Available for pre-order on February 3, 2023. Item will ship after February 24, 2023
Prices & shipping based on shipping country
Changes in the economy and greater competition force us to adapt our business practices and to take greater account of the needs of consumers and the social problems they care about. Consumers are placing an increasing weight on the social responsibility of the organisations they choose to purchase from and associate with, and businesses must adopt corporate social responsibility practices into their marketing strategies.
This book demonstrates the concept of CSR and how it is included as an element of value-based marketing. Using research from the Polish market, the author explores the concept of value-based marketing, how organisations are implementing CSR and analyses the effect on consumer behaviour. It examines consumer awareness of CSR practices and the effect this has on their purchasing decisions and brand loyalty, making the argument that disregarding CSR can be detrimental to businesses success and profit.
Providing both empirical and theoretical perspectives, this book will be a useful reference for scholars and upper-level students across business disciplines including marketing, CSR and business ethics.
Table of Contents
1. Corporate Social Responsibility – Genesis and The Role of Ethics in Shaping the Concept
2. The Essence of Corporate Social Responsibility
3. Social Responsibility and Value-Based Marketing
4. Shaping Value Based Marketing
5. Corporate Social Responsibility as an Element of Shaping Value in Enterprises – Research Results
Honorata Howaniec is Assistant Professor at the Department of Marketing and Entrepreneurship, Faculty of Management and Transport, University of Bielsko-Biala (Poland), with over 20 years of teaching, research and administrative experience.