Creative Direction in a Digital World provides designers the tools they need to craft compelling digital experiences across screens, devices and platforms.
Readers will learn how to take a multi-disciplinary, human-centered approach to digital creative direction that will help them uncover target audience insights, concept more creative campaigns, change consumer behavior, and create more user friendly digital experiences.
- Divided into ten chapters. Each focuses on a different key aspect of the creative director's job from start to finish.
- Learn how to understand the client's biggest challenges and distill insights about the audience into creative strategies.
- Develop the skills needed to communicate your ideas to a skeptical client.
- Learn how to more effectively manage your creative team.
- And most importantly craft digital experiences that get results.
Table of Contents
Part I: Learn and Design
Chapter 1: Understand Your Audience
Chapter 2: What You Should Know about Branding
Chapter 3: The Process of Ideation and Concepting
Chapter 4: The Elements of Great Design
Chapter 5: Creating Narrative with Animation and Video
Chapter 6: Making Your Message Spread
Chapter 7: The Innovation Trap
Part II: Building and Showing
Chapter 8: Guide to Digital Prototyping
Chapter 9: Designing Digital Experiences
Chapter 10: Presenting
Chapter 11: Keeping Yourself and Your Team Happy
Adam Harrell is an entrepreneur and digital creative residing in Atlanta, GA. He's the author of "Creative Direction In A Digital World" and is a co-founder of Nebo Agency - one of the south's largest independent digital agencies. Adam's work has been covered in the LA Times, USA Today and recognized by the Addy's, Webby's and numerous other marketing awards.