Current Applications of Deep Learning in Cancer Diagnostics
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after February 22, 2023
Prices & shipping based on shipping country
This book examines deep learning-based approaches in the field of cancer diagnostics, as well as pre-processing techniques which are essential to cancer diagnostics. Topics include: introduction to current applications of deep learning in cancer diagnostics; pre-processing of cancer data using deep learning; review of deep learning techniques in oncology; overview of advanced deep learning techniques in cancer diagnostics; prediction of cancer susceptibility using deep learning techniques; prediction of cancer reoccurrence using deep learning techniques; deep learning techniques to predict the grading of human cancer; different human cancer detection using deep learning techniques; prediction of cancer survival using deep learning techniques; complexity in the use of deep learning in cancer diagnostics; challenges and future scopes of deep learning techniques in oncology.
Table of Contents
- Contemporary Trends in the Early Detection and Diagnosis of Human Cancers using Deep Learning Techniques
- Cancer Data Pre-Processing Techniques
- A Survey on Deep Learning Techniques for Breast, Leukemia and Cervical Cancer Prediction
- An Optimized Deep Learning Technique for Detecting Lung Cancer from CT Images
- Brain Tumor Segmentation Utilizing MRI Multimodal Images with Deep Learning
- Detection and Classification of Brain Tumors using Light Weight Convolutional Neural Network
- Parallel Dense Skip Connected CNN Approach for Brain Tumor Classification
- Liver Tumor Segmentation Using Deep Learning Neural Networks
- Deep Learning Algorithms for Classification and Prediction of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Cervical Pap smear Screening and Cancer Detection using Deep Neural Network
- Cancer detection using deep neural network: Differentiation of Squamous Carcinoma cells in Oral Pathology
- Challenges and Future scopes in Current Applications of Deep Learning in Human Cancer Diagnostics
Nirmala Vasan Balasenthilkumaran and Sumit Kumar Jindal.
N Jothiaruna and Anny Leema A.
Vanitha. M, Mangayarkarasi. R, Angulakshmi. M, and Deepa. M.
Chellaswamy C, Geetha T S, Markkandan S, and Thiruvalar Selvan.
Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Oishila Bandyopadhyay, and Arindam Biswas.
G. Yogeswararao, V. Naresh, R. Malmathanraj, P. Palanisamy, and Karthik Balasubramanian.
Sumedha Vadlamani, Charit Gupta Paluri, Jaydev Jangiti, Sumit Kumar Jindal.
Amrita I and Snigdha Sen.
Munakala Lohith, Soumi Bardhan, and Oishila Bandyopadhya.
C.S. Vidhya, M. Loganathan, and R. Meenatchi.
Dr. Jyotismita Chaki is an Assistant Professor at School of Computer Science and Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India.
Dr. Aysegul Ucar is a Professor in Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Firat University, Turkey.