This book brings insight into data science and offers applications and implementation strategies. It includes current developments and future directions and covers the concept of data science along with its origins. It focuses on the mechanisms of extracting data along with classifications, architectural concepts, and business intelligence with predictive analysis.
Data Science in Engineering and Management: Applications, New Developments, and Future Trends introduces the concept of data science, its use, and its origins, as well as presenting recent trends, highlighting future developments; discussing problems and offering solutions. It provides an overview of applications on data linked to engineering and management perspectives and also covers how data scientists, analysts, and program managers who are interested in productivity and improving their business can do so by incorporating a data science workflow effectively.
This book is useful to researchers involved in data science and can be a reference for future research. It is also suitable as supporting material for undergraduate and graduate-level courses in related engineering disciplines.
1. Concepts for Effective Mobile Devices Management in Enterprise Environment
Iskren Lyubomilov Tairov
2. Prioritization of Informational Factors and Query Intensification Using Meta-heuristic Approach
3. Estimation and Potential Evaluation of Data Linked to Virtual Machines Using Computational Approach
Jyoti Prakash Mishra, Sambit Kumar Mishra
4. Potential Applications of Blockchain Technology in Construction Sector
5. Artificial Neural Networks Applications in Social Media Activities Impact on Depression During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Marta R. Jabłońska
6. Analysis of CCT through ANFIS for Grid Connected SPV System
Aditya Ballaji ,Ritesh Dash
7. Frequency Analysis of Human Brain Response to Sudarshan Kriya Meditation
Rana Bishwamitra, Hima Bindu Maringanti
8. Coordinated Control Action Between DFIG-Grid Interconnected System Using PI Based SVM Controller
Adithya Ballajhi, Ritesh Dash
9. Acceptance of New School in Semi-Urban Areas of India: An Application of Data Mining
Apurva Vashist, Suchismita Mishra
10. Two- Phase Natural Convection of Dusty Fluid Boundary Layer Flow Over a Vertical Plate
Sasanka Sekhar Bishoyi and Ritesh Dash
11. An Interactive Injection Mold Design with CAE and Moldflow Analysis for Plastic Components
Sudhanshu bhushan Panda and Antaryami Mishra
12. Study of Collaborative Filtering based Personalized Recommendation Quality, Relevance and Timing Effect on Users’ Decision to Purchase