Data Science in Engineering and Management
Applications, New Developments, and Future Trends
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after January 25, 2022
This book brings insight into Data Science and offers applications and implementation strategies. It includes recent developments and future trends and covers the concept of Data Science along with its origin. It focuses on the mechanisms of extracting data along with classifications, architectural concepts, and predictive analysis.
Data Science in Engineering and Management: Applications, New Developments, and Future Trends introduces the concept of data science, its use, and its origin, as well as presents recent trends, highlights future developments, along with discussing problems, and offering solutions. It focuses on the mechanisms of extracting data along with classifications, architectural concepts, and business intelligence with predictive analysis. It provides an overview of recent developments and applications on data linked to engineering and management perspectives and also covers how data scientists, analyst and program managers that are interested in productivity and improving their business can do so by incorporating a data science workflow effectively.
This book is useful to researchers involved in data science and can be a reference for future research. It is also suitable as supporting material for undergraduate and graduate-level courses in related engineering disciplines.
Table of Contents
1. Concepts for Effective Mobile Devices Management in Enterprise Environment
Iskren Lyubomilov Tairov
2. Prioritization of Informational Factors and Query Intensification Using Meta-heuristic Approach
3. Estimation and Potential Evaluation of Data Linked to Virtual Machines Using Computational Approach
Jyoti Prakash Mishra, Sambit Kumar Mishra
4. Potential Applications of Blockchain Technology in Construction Sector
5. Artificial Neural Networks Applications in Social Media Activities Impact on Depression During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Marta R. Jabłońska
6. Analysis of CCT through ANFIS for Grid Connected SPV System
Aditya Ballaji ,Ritesh Dash
7. Frequency Analysis of Human Brain Response to Sudarshan Kriya Meditation
Rana Bishwamitra, Hima Bindu Maringanti
8. Coordinated Control Action Between DFIG-Grid Interconnected System Using PI Based SVM Controller
Adithya Ballajhi, Ritesh Dash
9. Acceptance of New School in Semi-Urban Areas of India: An Application of Data Mining
Apurva Vashist, Suchismita Mishra
10. Two- Phase Natural Convection of Dusty Fluid Boundary Layer Flow Over a Vertical Plate
Sasanka Sekhar Bishoyi and Ritesh Dash
11. An Interactive Injection Mold Design with CAE and Moldflow Analysis for Plastic Components
Sudhanshu bhushan Panda and Antaryami Mishra
12. Study of Collaborative Filtering based Personalized Recommendation Quality, Relevance and Timing Effect on Users’ Decision to Purchase
Zdzislaw Polkowski is presently associated with Department of Business Intelligence in Management, Wroclaw University of Economics and Business, Poland.
Sambit Kumar Mishra is presently associated with the Gandhi Institute for Education and Technology, Baniatangi, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
Julian Vasilev is presently associated as Professor in University of Economics, Varna, Bulgaria.