Digital Signage Broadcasting is a perfect introduction to this new world of opportunities for media professionals in all areas. Whether you are in engineering, IT, advertising, or management, you will gain knowledge on the operations of digital signage systems, content gathering, customer billing, and much more on this new exciting media.
This book includes coverage of basic elements, examples of advanced digital signage applications, as well as traffic capacity calculations that may be guidance when choosing means of distribution as physical media, broadband or satellite. Digital Signage Broadcasting helps you discover the fascinating possibilities of this new convergence medium with hundreds of author-created color 3D illustrated graphics and real-life photographs showing the capability and future of digital signage.
1. Digital Signage Explained
2. Display Systems
3. How to Use Displays
4. Media Player Feeds
5. Content and Content Management
6. The Site Server
7. Content Distribution
8. Digital Signage Broadcasting
9. Getting Content to the Content Management Server
10. Operational Aspects of Digital Signage Systems
11. Creating Digital Signage Environments
12. The Future of Digital Signage Systems