Digital Signage gives you macro and micro views of the burgeoning digital signage industry. Whether you are looking for new opportunities or to expand your business, with this book you will be able to clearly understand and accurately analyze the developments, trends and projections. As part of the NAB Executive Technology Briefing series, this book features the future impact of the technology across many different industries and platforms. Explanations of hardware such as displays, servers, and PCs, software such as dynamic on-screen content and software management programs, and technologies like systems integrations and network infrastructures are all covered.
"As digital signage grows and is becoming prolific, and has teetering from being a 'technology push' to being a 'market pull' many new suppliers, system integrators, content producers and network operators are getting on the bandwagon. This book is a 'must read' for such companies and those seeking to leverage existing offerings, organization or infrastructure to serve or diversify into this new market."
- Lyle Bunn, Principal & Strategy Architect of Bunn Co. and noted authority on the digital signage industry
1. The Big Picture: An Overview of Digital Signage
2. What is Digital Signage?
3. What's Driving Digital Signage?
4. When And Where To Use Digital Signage?
6. Who's Right For Digital Signage?
7. How To Chose Your Digital Signage
8. Business Models
9. International Digital Signage
10. Where and How To Start
11. The Future of Digital Signage