Disciplinary Approaches to Aging
- This format is currently out of stock.
This six-volume collection systematically presents the most recognized and informative scholarship from the disciplines currently exploring the effects of aging. Each field is presented in a representative sampling of scholarship, providing students and researchers with a one-stop resource for the key scholarship in other disciplines as well as their own.
Available as a full set or individually, the volumes include:
* Vol. 1: Biology and Physiology of Aging
352 pp * [0-415-93896-1]
* Vol. 2: Psychology of Aging
352 pp * [0-415-93897-X]
* Vol. 3: Sociology of Aging
352 pp * [0-415-93898-8]
* Vol. 4: Anthropology of Aging and Comparative Gerontology
352 pp * [0-415-93899-6]
* Vol. 5: Economics of Aging
352 pp * [0-415-93900-3]
* Vol. 6: Politics, Policy, and Aging
352 pp * [0-415-93901-1]