This book illustrates the current state of warfare, the challenges we face and the role drones can and will play in this increasingly complex environment.
Part I: UAV Technical Issues
1.Managing the ratio of drones to operators
2. Regulation issues and integration into civilian airspace
3. Electronic Warfare (Electronic Countermeasure) component of drone warfare
PART II: UAV Policy Issues
4. Psychological and performance effects of the US drone programme on operators
5. Exploration of psychological effects on the enemy
6. Exploration of collateral damage issues
PART III: Country Profiles, Respective UAV Programmes and Development
8. United Kingdom
13. Non-state entities
PART IV: What does the future of UAVs hold in terms of development and deployment?