Drug Abuse and Alcoholism
Current Critical Issues
Copyright Year 1981
- This version cannot be shipped to your selected country.
An in-depth and scholarly analysis of important areas of concern in the substance abuse field.
Table of Contents
Contents Street Drugs 1977: Changing Patterns of Recreational Use
- Marijuana--Our Next Step
- The Psychosocial Characteristics of Alcoholic Women
- the Identification and Management of Alcoholic and Depressive Problems
- Heroin Maintenance: The Second Time Around
- Hypnotic Drug Therapy
- Forensic Psychopharmacology: The Drug Abuse Expert in Court
- Glossary of Key Terms