Published in 1983: In Volume 2 the clinical aspects of drug and hormone resistance are discussed. The Editors have concentrated on malignancies of the breast, endometrium, and prostate as relevant clinical examples.
1. Drug and Hormone Resistance in the Management of Breast Cancer
Pierre R. Band and Michele Deschamp
2. The Importance of Early Diagnosis and Prompt Institution of Treatment in Reducing Mortality from Breast Cancer
J. Mark Elwood
3. The Treatment of Advanced Prostatic Cancer with Drugs and Hormones
C. M. L. Coppin
4. The Treatment of Early and Advanced Endometrial Carcinoma with Drugs and Hormones
K. D. Swenerton
5. Clinical Implications of the Phenomenon of Drug Resistance
James H. Goldie and Andrew J. Coldman
6. Basis for the Use of Drug and Hormone Combinations in the Treatment of Endocrine-Related Cancer
Nicholas Bruchovsky and James H. Goldie
Are there elusive titles that you need and have been trying to source for years but thought that you would never be able to find?
Well this may be the end of your quest – here is a fantastic opportunity for you to discover past brilliance and purchase previously out of print and unavailable titles by some of the world’s most eminent academic scholars.
Drawing from over 100 years of innovative, cutting-edge publishing, Routledge Revivals is an exciting programme whereby key titles from the distinguished and extensive backlist of the many acclaimed imprints associated with Routledge will be re-issued.
The programme draws upon the illustrious backlists of Kegan Paul, Trench & Trubner, Routledge & Kegan Paul, Methuen, Allen & Unwin and Routledge itself.
Routledge Revivals spans the whole of the Humanities and Social Sciences, and includes works by some of the world’s greatest thinkers including Emile Durkheim, Max Weber, Simone Weil, Martin Buber, Karl Jaspers and Max Beloff.
If you are interested in Revivals in the Behavioral Sciences, please visit https://www.routledge.com/series/PSYREVIVALS