This DVD offers an essential suite of teaching resource material for the compulsory units of the City & Guilds 2330 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology at Levels 2 and 3 for the Electrotechnical Services - Installation (Buildings and Structures) route.
This material will save lecturers hours preparing handouts and assignments. The material includes:
* Exercises and worksheets to support and develop work in the accompanying student texts
* Further multiple-choice questions to prepare students for the exams
* Reference material for use as hand-outs
* Complete answers to all worksheets and questions on the DVD
* Electronic version of the student textbooks which tutors can use with a projector in the classroom
This pack accompanies the textbooks:Basic Electrical Installation Work
It is also a valuable resource for lecturers using other textbooks for delivering the C&G 2330 certificate, e.g. Introduction to Electrical Installation Work by Trevor Linsley, ISBN 978-07506-8114-8 and Electrical Installation Work 6th edition by Brian Scaddan, ISBN 978-0-7506-8733-1.
Level 2: Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology
Core Unit 1; Working Effectively and Safely in an Electrotechnical Environment.
Core Unit 2; Principles of Electrotechnologyn (Stage 1)
Core Unit 3; Application of Health and Safety and Electrical Principles (Stage 2)
Occupational Unit 4.Electrical Installation (Buildings and Structures)
Level 3: Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology
Core Unit 1; Applications of Health and Safety and Electrical Principles (Stage 3)
Occupational Unit 2; Installation (Buildings and Structures) Inspection, Testing and Commissioning
Occupational Unit 3; Installation (Buildings and Structures) Fault Diagnosis and Rectification