Electronic Circuit Analysis using LTSpice XVII Simulator
A Practical Guide for Beginners
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after August 19, 2021
This text discusses simulation process for circuits including clamper, voltage and current divider, transformer modeling, transistor as an amplifier, transistor as a switch, MOSFET modeling, RC and LC filters, step and impulse response to RL and RC circuits, amplitude modulator in a step-by-step manner for more clarity and understanding to the readers.
It covers electronic circuits like rectifiers, RC filters, transistor as an amplifier, operational amplifiers, pulse response to a series RC circuit, time domain simulation with a triangular input signal, and modulation in detail. The text presents issues that occur in practical implementation of various electronic circuits and assist the readers in finding solutions to those issues using the software.
Aimed at undergraduate, graduate students, and academic researchers in the areas including electrical and electronics and communications engineering, this book:
- Discusses simulation of analog circuits and their behavior for different parameters.
- Covers AC/DC circuit modeling using regular and parametric sweep methods.
- The theory will be augmented with practical electrical circuit examples that will help readers to better understand the topic.
- Discusses circuits like rectifiers, RC filters, transistor as an amplifier, and operational amplifiers in detail.
Table of Contents
1. Introducing LTspice XVII Circuit Simulator. 2. Simulation Types and Waveform Viewer. 3. Control Panel Settings. 4. DC Bias and DC Sweep Simulations. 5. Transient Simulations. 6. AC Analysis. 7. Parametric Sweep Analysis. 8. DC Transfer Analysis. 9. Small Projects (Examples).
Dr. Pooja obtained her Master of Engineering as well as Ph. D. Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Thapar University, Patiala, India. She is currently working in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at Punjabi University, India. She is having around 16 years’ teaching experience. Her research focuses on digital signal processing, communication, analog electronics, digital electronics, and microelectronics. Her publications comprise around 25 research articles in various reputed International Journals (also include SCI Indexed Journals). She has also published two books titled Introduction to Fractional Fourier Transform and MATLAB and SIMULINK (A Basic Understanding for Engineers).
Dr. Pankaj Mohindru received his Master of Engineering degree with distinction in Electronics from Thapar University, Patiala in 2005. He has been awarded Ph.d. by Punjabi University, Patiala in the year 2011. Presently, he is working as a Senior Faculty in the Electronics and Communication Engineering Department, Punjabi University, Patiala. His research area includes Fuzzy Logic, Measurement Science & Techniques & Research Methodology, Analog Electronics, etc. He has around 35 research papers in reputed national/international journals. He has also published one book titled ‘MATLAB and SIMULINK (A Basic Understanding for Engineers).