Empowering Artificial Intelligence Through Machine Learning
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after July 15, 2021
This new volume, Empowering Artificial intelligence Through Machine Learning: New Advances and Applications, discusses various new applications of machine learning, a subset of the field of artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence is considered to be the next-big-game changer in research and technology, The volume looks at how computing has enabled machines to learn, making machine and tools become smarter in many sectors, including science and engineering, healthcare, finance, education, gaming, security, and even agriculture, plus many more areas.
Topics include techniques and methods in artificial intelligence for making machines intelligent, machine learning in healthcare, using machine learning for credit card fraud detection, using artificial intelligence in education using gaming and automatization with courses and outcomes mapping, and much more.
The book will be valuable to professionals, faculty, and students in electronics and communication engineering, telecommunication engineering, network engineering, computer science and information technology.
Table of Contents
1. A Tour of Various Knowledge Representation Techniques in Artificial Intelligence for Making Machines Intelligent
Poonam Tanwar, T. V. Prasad, and Kamlesh Dutta
2. Understanding Distributed Semantic Analysis with Spark Data Frames
Richa Mathur, Devesh K Bandil, and Dhanesh Kumar Solanki
3. Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
Jeelani Ahmed and Muqeem Ahmed
4. Healthcare, IoT, and Big Data Support
Vikash Yadav and Dhananjaya Verma
5. GROCD (Group Recommender Based on Overlapping Community Detection): Novel Fuzzy Rules Based on Efficient Clustering and Classification of BDNF (Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor) with Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus
Dharmaiah Devarapalli, Phanigrahi Srikanth, and Ahmed A. Elngar
6. Hybridization Preprocessing and Resampling Technique (HPRT) Based Neural Network Approach for Credit Card Fraud Detection
Bright Keswani et al.
7. Artificial Intelligence in Education Using Gaming and Automatization with Courses and Outcomes Mapping
S. Manikandan and M. Chinnadurai
8. Raspberry Pi: A Tool for Strategic Machine Learning Security Allocation in IoT
P. Karthika and P. Vidhya Saraswathi
9. Monitoring System for a Greenhouse Using a Deep Learning Technique
Aditya Kakde et al.
10. Application of Artificial Intelligence in Image Processing
Aafreen Nawresh and A, S. Sasikala
11. A Novel N-Average Wavelet Algorithm for a Voice-Based Wheelchair
12. Automated Diagnosis of Heart Disease Using Artificial Intelligence
E. Udayakumar, S. Balamurugan, and P. Vetrivelan
Nedunchezhian Raju, PhD, is a Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, India, where has served in various capacities as Head of the Department, Vice Principal, Head of the Institution, and Director of Research.
M. Rajalakshmi, PhD, is an Associate Professor at the Coimbatore Institute of Technology in the Department of Information Technology, Coimbatore, India.
Dinesh Goyal, PhD, recently joined the Poornima Group as Principal & Director, Poornima Institute of Engineering & Technology, India.
S. Balamurugan, PhD, is the Director of Research and Development at Intelligent Research Consultancy Services (iRCS) in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
Ahmed A. Elngar, PhD, is the Founder and Head of Scientific Innovation Research Group (SIRG) and Assistant Professor of Computer Science at the Faculty of Computers and Artificial Intelligence, Beni-Suef University, Beni-Suef, Egypt, where he is also a Director of the Technological and Informatics Studies Center (TISC), Faculty of Computers and Information.
Bright Keswani, PhD, is Professor & Head of the Department of Computer Applications, Principal (Academic Staff College), and Editor-in-Chief (SGVU Journal of Engineering & Technology at Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, India.