Engineering Graphics Essentials with AutoCAD 2021 Instruction
- This version cannot be shipped to your selected country.
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after July 15, 2020
Engineering Graphics Essentials with AutoCAD 2021 Instruction gives students a basic understanding of how to create and read engineering drawings by presenting principles in a logical and easy to understand manner. It covers the main topics of engineering graphics, including tolerancing and fasteners, while also teaching students the fundamentals of AutoCAD 2021. This book features independent learning material containing supplemental content to further reinforce these principles. Through its many different exercises this text is designed to encourage students to interact with the instructor during lectures, and it will give students a superior understanding of engineering graphics and AutoCAD.
The independent learning material allows students to go through the topics of the book independently. The main content of the material contains pages that summarize the topics covered in the book. Each page has voice over content that simulates a lecture environment. There are also interactive examples that allow students to go through the instructor led and in-class student exercises found in the book on their own. Video examples are also included to supplement the learning process.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Engineering Drawings
2. Drawing in AutoCAD
3. Orthographic Projections
4. Creating Orthographic Projections in AutoCAD
5. Pictorial Drawings
6. Creating Isometric Pictorials in AutoCAD
8. Dimensioning in AutoCAD
10. Creating Section Views in AutoCAD
11. Advanced Drawing Techniques
12. Creating Advanced Drawings in AutoCAD
14. Tolerancing in AutoCAD
15. Threads and Fasteners
16. Drawing Threads in AutoCAD
17. Assembly Drawings
18. Creating Assembly Drawings in AutoCAD
Appendix A: Limits and Fits
Appendix B: Threads and Fasteners
Appendix C: References