© 2004 – Routledge
Europe, 1890-1945 is a new approach to teaching and learning early twentieth century European history at A level. It meets the needs of teachers and students studying for today's revised AS and A2 exams.
In a unique style, Europe, 1890-1945 focuses on the key topics within the period. Each topic is then comprehensively explored to provide background information, essay writing advice and examples, source work, and historical skills exercises.
From 1890 to 1945, the key topics featured include:
* the origins and impact of the First World War
* the Russian Revolution and the rise of Stalin
* the Weimar Republic and the rise of Hitler
* Mussolini and Fascist Italy
* Stalin and the Soviet Union, 1928-41.