- This format cannot be shipped to your selected country.
Prices & shipping based on shipping country
This book is out of print. See Handbook of Expressive Arts Therapy, ISBN 978-1-4625-5052-4.
Table of Contents
2. Art Therapy, Cathy A. Malchiodi
3. Music Therapy, Michele Forinash
4. Dance/Movement Therapy, Susan T. Loman
5. Drama Therapy and Psychodrama, Robert J. Landy
6. Poetry Therapy, Kenneth Gorelick
7. Play Therapy, Linda E. Homeyer and Emily DeFrance
8. Sandtray Therapy, Linda E. Homeyer and Daniel S. Sweeney
9. Expressive Therapy: An Integrated Arts Approach, Karen Estrella
.-There is something for everyone in this book. The compilation of authors from different areas of specializations demonstrates the editor's effort to reach out to sister disciplines and appeal to a wide range of health care professionals with a range of clinical experience....An excellent introduction to the field, capturing the essences of each of the topics presented, while sparking the reader to pursue other resources which may be of particular interest. For the more experienced clinician who has a basic foundation on expressive therapies, this book provides sophisticated information including theoretical constructs which will challenge and expand the reader's understanding and ways of applying the arts to their practice. Regardless of the reader's skill level, vignettes in each chapter provide poignant case examples illustrating the truly powerful healing and transformative effect that the arts have in treatment.--Clinical Social Work Journal, 09/24/2006