Provide your patrons with shortcuts to the legal research resources they need!
Federal Regulatory Research: Selected Agency Knowledge Paths presents sample pathfinders to help law librarians access and navigate the labyrinth of federal agency laws, regulations, interpretative releases, memoranda, and dockets. These knowledge paths represent the input of government, academic, and private law firm librarians with varied patron bases and institutional missions. The book provides access information to a wealth of quality sources, saving you the timeand troubleof searching through endless hours of print and electronic resources.
Federal Regulatory Research: Selected Agency Knowledge Paths identifies, describes, evaluates and locates the resources that busy attorneys and law students need to develop an organized approach to legal research. The book's contributors detail information found within a given resource (indexes, abstracts, catalogs), discussing entry and update factors that provide specific avenues of research, including:
- the United States Department of Education
- the United States Environmental Protection Agency
- the Federal Reserve System
- the Federal Trade Commission
- the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- and much more!
Table of Contents
- The National Library of Education and Government Information
- Federal Environmental Administrative Law Pathfinder
- The Federal Reserve System: Information Sources at the Nation’s Central Bank
- Federal Trade Commission Resources and Information
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office-Patent Information
- Symbol of ConfidenceThe Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation: A Descriptive and Selective Bibliography
- Department of Justice: A Selective Compilation of Internet Resources
- Reference Notes Included