Financial Intelligence in Human Resources Management
New Directions and Applications for Industry 4.0
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after December 15, 2020
Financial Intelligence in Human Resources Management: New Directions and Applications for Industry 4.0 familiarizes readers with the very relevant concepts of human resources and finance in Industry 4.0. The book looks at the adoption of current fast-moving computers and automation in the workplace and its impact on the financial aspects of human resources and how HR can be enhanced with smart and autonomous systems fueled by data and machine learning.
The chapters offer case studies that provide firsthand knowledge of real-life problems, solutions, and situations faced by the industry and highlight the thought process in resolution of the complex problems. Topics include HR management approaches, global HR challenges, behavioral finance for financial acumen, corporate social responsibility, women empowerment in the HR industry, emotional intelligence in the era of Industry 4.0, and more.
The book will be very informative academicians, students, research associates, and entrepreneurs, as well as for industry professionals and those in the corporate sector.
Table of Contents
1. HR Acumen in Industry 4.0: Managing Talent and Achieving Balance in Life
Gurinder Singh et al.
2. HR Practices for Financial Acumen
3. Challenges to HR 4.0 in the Global Business Scenario
Richa Goel et al.
4. Global HR Challenges in Industry 4.0
Lalit Kumar Sharma
5. Management Approaches for Industry 4.0
6. Recent Reforms in HR 4.0 Industry
Guneet Kaur Mann
7. Behavioral Finance for Financial Acumen
Dinesh Kumar Sharma and Shiv Ranjan
8. Current Trends in Finance in the Context of Adoption of Principle-Based Accounting Standards in Accounting Education
Neha Puri and Harjit Singh
9. Effect of Corporate Social Responsibility on a Firm’s Financial Performance
Shalini Srivastav and Ahmed. A. Elngar
10. Utilizing Corporate Social Responsibility as a Financial Investment Opportunity in Conserving Local Environment: Toward Sustainable Business
Divya Agarwal and Anil K. Gupta
11. Crowdfunding in Financial Acumen
Shaliniaggarwal, Nitin Kulshrestha, and Saurabh Mittal
12. Linkage between Business Strategy of the Value Chain and Industry 4.0 in an Indian Context
13. Women Empowerment in the HR Industry
Vartika Chaturvedi and K. P. Kanchana
14. Emotional Intelligence in the Era of Industry 4.0
Stephen Mckenna and Anubhuti Gupta
15. Importance of Succession Planning in Empowering SMEs for Inclusive Growth
Anshika Sharma and Preeti Tewari
16. Recent Financial Reforms: A Case Study on Developing and Deploying an Income Prediction Model for a Personal Loan Portfolio
Gaurav Nagpal, Ankita Dhamija, and Divyansh Gupta
17. Effects of Career Planning and Development on Employee’s Performance: A Case Study of Equity Bank Rwanda Public Limited Company
Prof Singh Satyendra Narayan, Seth Shyirakera Munyanziza, and Sonam Rani
18. HR Analytics for Competetive Advantage
Gurinder Singh, PhD, is the Group Vice Chancellor of Amity Universities, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Hardeep Dhanny is the Dean of Management and Allied Programs at Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Greater Noida Campus, India.
Vikas Garg, PhD, is the Director Executive Programs Management Domain at Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Greater Noida Campus, India.
Ms. Silky Sharma is the Program Director at Amity Business School, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Greater Noida Campus, India.