Focused Equipment Improvement for TPM Teams is everything your company needs to gain information about focused equipment improvement. Based on the methodology of Productivity's other learning packages, the material contains:
- A Leader's guide
- A copy of Training for TPM: A Manufacturing Success Story
- Five copies of Focused Equipment for TPM Teams
- Worksheets and group agendas
- Shopfloor books are easy to read for everyone from operators to engineers.
- Focused equipment improvement shows dramatic savings from reduced waste and inefficiency.
- Create a maintenance program that reaches all departments in your company.
- The learning package is everything you need to lead a learning session on focused equipment improvement.
- An effective tool for teaching teams about TPM and focused equipment improvement
- See dramatic improvements in the reliability and maintainability of your company's equipment
- Assess the trainees to see if they have learned the material with end of section questions.
The first module introduces trainees to their roles and responsibilities. As well, the module demonstrates the basic concepts of Focused Equipment Improvement. The second module defines the relationship between equipment breakdowns and maintenance and increases operators' understanding of their role in eliminating defects. The latter modules discuss achieving defect-free changeover, preventing minor stoppages from using equipment improvement techniques and preventing speed loss.
Understanding the 4m'sLearning from breakdownsComparing equipment specifications with the current stateDiscussing maintenance measures that help prevent loss of precision in equipmentMaking maintenance inspections easierLearning how Focused Equipment Improvement fits into a TPM program
Other topics include