French Grammar Made Easy is the ideal introduction to the basics of French grammar for anyone new to the language or looking to refresh their knowledge.
The Grammar features:
- concise and jargon-free explanations supported by examples
- exercises throughout to reinforce learning
- a "fast-track" option for more advanced learners
- a full answer key, making the Grammar ideal for self-study.
A new companion website is available at http://cw.routledge.com/textbooks/9780340900949/ With over 200 additional exercises and audio, it provides ample grammar practice for learners as well as the opportunity to practise listening and pronunciation skills.
French Grammar Made Easy presents the essential patterns and rules of the French language in a clear and accessible manner. It is the ideal Grammar for those wishing to supplement their learning and move beyond the phrasebook level.
Table of Contents
1. Verbs: Talking about what you do 2. Nouns 3. Pronouns 4. Adjectives 5. Adverbs 6. Prepositions 7. Conjunctions and other useful words
If you have an older edition of French Grammar Made Easy you can request the password by contacting Camille Burns at [email protected].