Taking an interdisciplinary approach, this new volume brings together innovative research, new concepts, and novel developments in the application of new tools in green chemistry and sustainable technology. The diverse coverage includes chapters on ionic liquids as green solvents, an environmentally friendly approach to the synthesis and biological evaluation of α-aminophosphonate derivatives, the application of nanotechnology in biological sciences and green chemistry, eco-friendly polymers, the effect of global warming and greenhouse gases on environmental system, and more.
1. Ionic Liquid as Green Solvents
Avinash Kumar Rai et al.
2. Interpenetrating Network on the Basis of Methylsiloxane Matrix
O. Mukbaniani et al.
3. Design and Synthesis of Thiaolidinone-Based Triazines Derivatives as a New Potential Anti-In¿ammatory and Anti-Microbial Agent
Ravindra S. Shnide and Poonam Khullar
4. Effects of N-Acetylcysteine, Glutathione, and Glutathione Disulfide on NIH 3T3, VH10 And MCF-7 Cells Exposed to Ascorbate and Cu(II) Ions
Katarína Valachová et al.
5. An Environmentally Friendly Approach: Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of a-Aminophosphonate Derivatives
Satish A. Dake
6. An Overview of Polyelectrolyte-Based Nanoplex
Swati G. Talele, Shweta S. Gedam, and Akshada A. Bakliwal
7. Frontiers of Applications of Nanotechnology in Biological Sciences and Green Chemistry
8. Ecofriendly Polymers: A Need of the Day
Jayesh Bhatt et al.
9. An Environmentally Benign Synthesis of 2, 4, 5-Triaryl-1h-Imidazoles via Multi-Component Reactions and Its Medicinal Importance
Nana V. Shitole
10. Microwave-Assisted Synthesis: Revolution in Synthetic Chemistry
Vikas V. Borgaonkar
11. Green Synthesis, Characterization, and Biological Studies of 1, 3, 4 –Thiadiazol-Derived Schiff Base Complexes
Ajay M. Patil et al.
12. Study on the Effect of Global Warming and Greenhouse Gases on Environmental System
Onkar K. Jogdand