This new book examines the latest developments in the important and growing field of producing conventional polymers from sustainable sources. With recent advancements in synthesis technologies and the discovery of new functional monomers, research shows that green polymers with better properties can be produced from renewable resources. This volume describes these advances in synthesis, processing, and technology and provides not only state-of-the-art information but also acts to stimulate research in this direction.
Green Polymer Chemistry and Composites: Pollution Prevention and Waste Reduction illustrates how chemical industries play an essential role to sustain the world economies and looks at forthcoming technologies and scientific developments in novel products, less toxicological materials, and industrial procedures with high efficiency and renewable energy products. Green chemistry seeks for the design of innovative chemical products with higher efficiency and lowest hazardous substances for the health and the environment.
1. Green Chemistry and Sustainable Nanotechnological Developments: Principles, Designs, Applications, and Efficiency
Yassine Slimani and Essia Hannachi
2. The Next-Generation Sustainable Polymers
Abu Darda et al.
3. An Efficient Self-Charging Photocapacitor for Integrated Energy Storage and Conversion
Shama Islam et al.
4. Polylactic Acid: An Eco-Friendly Material in the Packaging Industry, Paving the Way towards a Greener Environment
S. Roopa, B. Sowmya, S. Preethi. and Arul Maximus Rabel
5. Organic Materials for Green Electronics
Vidya G., Saravanan Subbiahraj, and Praveen C. Ramamurthy
6. Natural Oil-Based Polymer: A Sustainable Approach towards Green Chemistry
Taruna Singh and Athar Adil Hashmi
7. Renewable Resource-Based Environmental Friendly Waterborne Polymeric Anticorrosive Nanocomposite Coatings
Mohd Irfan et al.
8. An Approach for Development of Materials for Green Chemical Catalytic Processes: Green Catalysis
Rimzhim Gupta, Akanksha Adaval, and Sushant Kumar
9. Bionanocomposites, Biofuels, and Environmental Protection: A Far-Reaching Review and the Visionary Future
10. Perspectives for Electronic Nose Technology in Green Analytical Chemistry
T. Sonamani Singh, Priyanka Singh, and R. D. S. Yadava
11. Multiphase Materials Based on Green Polymers for Electronics with Minimized Environmental Impact
Andreea Irina Barzic
12. Sustainable Eco-Friendly Polymer-Based Membranes Used in Water Depollution for Life Quality Improvement
Adina Maria Dobos, Mihaela Dorina Onofrei, and Anca Filimon