Guide to Computerized Patient Accounting Systems
- This product is currently out of stock.
This money-saving book provides health professionals and office managers with a step-by-step approach to choosing a computerized patient accounting system. The ultimate goal of this practical volume is to save professionals thousands of dollars and valuable hours in their search for an effective accounting system. After spending enormous amounts of time and money in the quest to learn the skills of a well-trained and competent professional, many of the practical matters of running a business must be learned on the job. Written in nontechnical language, this readable text will be enormously useful to physicians; psychologists; social workers; marriage, family, and children’s counselors; dentists; office managers; and professionals at computer companies who write, document, sell, or distribute software.Guide to Computerized Patient Accounting Systems offers a systematic, logical, and methodical approach to studying and selecting a computer system. Each chapter addresses the numerous potential rewards of computerizing your office:
- streamlined office procedures
- more efficient billing and improved cash flow
- opportunity for research with accessible data
- produce total visibility over every facet of your practice
- provide tremendous ease in troubleshooting problem areas