First published in 1986: The Purpose of this book is to provide working managers with a comprehensive introduction to practical operational aspects of hazardous waste management and with an extremely important foundation in relevant laws, rules and regulations.
1. Hazardous Waste Management
George S. Dominguez
2. The Constitutional Framework of Hazardous Waste Legislation
Kenneth G. Bartlett
3. Treatment Options in Hazardous Waste Management – An Overview
4. From Cradle to Grave: The Legislative History of RCRA
Jeffrey H. Howard
5. Summary and Analysis of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 as Amended
Richard DeC. Hinds
6. The Hazardous Waste Management Program Under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act
Cleary et al.
7. The Legal Development of Remedies of Hazardous Waste Victims – Common Law Remedies
Mary Jean Marvin and Kenneth G. Bartlett
8. The Legal Development of Remedies of Hazardous Waste Victims – Statutory Remedies
Kenneth G. Bartlett
9. Economic Issues and Aspects of Hazardous Waste Management
Gilah Langer et al
Are there elusive titles that you need and have been trying to source for years but thought that you would never be able to find?
Well this may be the end of your quest – here is a fantastic opportunity for you to discover past brilliance and purchase previously out of print and unavailable titles by some of the world’s most eminent academic scholars.
Drawing from over 100 years of innovative, cutting-edge publishing, Routledge Revivals is an exciting programme whereby key titles from the distinguished and extensive backlist of the many acclaimed imprints associated with Routledge will be re-issued.
The programme draws upon the illustrious backlists of Kegan Paul, Trench & Trubner, Routledge & Kegan Paul, Methuen, Allen & Unwin and Routledge itself.
Routledge Revivals spans the whole of the Humanities and Social Sciences, and includes works by some of the world’s greatest thinkers including Emile Durkheim, Max Weber, Simone Weil, Martin Buber, Karl Jaspers and Max Beloff.
If you are interested in Revivals in the Behavioral Sciences, please visit https://www.routledge.com/series/PSYREVIVALS